EXHIBITOR LEAD RETRIEVAL
- Give exhibitors access to Captello™ to collect leads on their mobile devices using QR code scanning, business card transcription, registration pre-fill, or manual form fill. There’s no limit on users per exhibitor. Pay a fixed price per exhibitor and sell each exhibitor a lead retrieval package at any rate you desire.
- Create custom badges with images or logos, contact information, and QR codes. Use adhesive labels that attendees adhere to their clothing & badge designs, or place the badge in a badge holder with a lanyard. Sponsorship opportunities on badges or lanyards can turn this option into another revenue generating line item for your event.
CUSTOMIZABLE ONSITE CHECK-IN / REGISTRATION
- Use a slick check-in and registration system builder to customize attendee experience. Place sponsors on your check-in portal to increase event revenue.
EVENT IN A BOX: SAVE TIME, SAVE MONEY
- Captello's event in a BOX contributes to event success. BOX delivers a simple package containing everything you need to run your event, from check-in to follow-up, including Captello's industry leading event lead management platform.
REGISTRATION LIST MONETIZATION
Upsell exhibitors by offering them access to registered attendees. Provide attendee information ahead of time via a spreadsheet and/or make them accessible on Captello™ for quick pre-fill.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT SYSTEM
Build custom registration forms and collect payment for exhibitors or attendees. Our payment system integrates with over 40 different payment gateways including Stripe, PayPal, and many more.
EVENT MANAGEMENT PORTAL
- Access, track, and export exhibitor leads using a web-based lead portal.
BUILT-IN EVENT CRM
Keep track of companies, people, and opportunities surrounding each event. Build unique pipelines to manage event sales such as exhibitor lead retrieval licenses, exhibitor space, and more.
ATTENDEE AND LEAD RETRIEVAL REPORTS
Keep track of who registers for your event, and who actually shows up. Track additional leads retrieved and review critical event data in an Event Dashboard.