Every Lead is GOLD
Are you in sales or marketing right now?
If so… then you know that finding a qualified buyer these days is time consuming & expensive. Unfortunately, most of the usual trade shows, conferences, dinners, luncheons and networking events where many leads are captured are cancelled for now… and some companies will not survive because of it. But it is the companies who pivot and strategically plan their next steps that will shine and thrive as we open up our country again.
Today we are seeing that,
“every lead is gold.”
What does that mean? Well, it means that if you want to get the best results your company will need to stop treating lead capture as an afterthought and start making it part of your strategic processes. You will need to start handling every lead with concierge style care.
Here is how you can plan today, for a profitable tomorrow.
- Plan forward.
Show organizers are actively planning their 2021 events and if you go in as an exhibitor doing the same thing you did in the past, you will find yourself disappointed. It’s time you do something that sets you apart, positions your company as fun and exciting! The company to be around at the event! May we suggest a digital game that can be used to capture leads at virtual, hybrid and live events! One game can pull leads from all three types of events and make your company brand stand apart from the rest, as well as lead the charge in the number of leads captured!
- Once you attract a prospect to your booth the best thing you can do is be 100% customer focused, and always deliver exceptional customer service with 100% follow up every single time.Dropping the ball at this point should not be an option and can kill your reputation. Your entire team should be expert fisherman armed with the best lure and hook available.
HINT: Don’t rent a weak lead capture service! Bring your own and CAPTure them at hELLO with CAPTELLO!Here are a few reasons why:
- Why spend $50k to $100k on a booth, then rent a weak lead capture service as an afterthought?
- Renting lead capture systems will limit you to the # of users. Captello lets you have an unlimited # of users = more leads.
- Qualifying questions can be customized, ensuring the highest quality leads captured.
- You can integrate Captello with your marketing automation and sales CRM to ensure that each and every lead is seamlessly moved into your sales cycle.
- Captello is unique, as it can be used by your entire sales team year round, anywhere they go. The average improvement in % of leads captured by companies who bring their own lead capture system is 37%.
This strategy is how 10% of exhibitors win 90% of business.
3. Once a prospect is in your care, it is important that your follow up and sales process removes any obstacles that may prevent a deal to close.
If your CRM and Marketing Automation software is set up correctly, your leads will be organized, distributed, and nurtured into an event specific sales cycle that can be tracked back to determine your event ROI.
Bottom line: if you treat lead capture as an afterthought, you are treating your prospects as an afterthought. We encourage you to learn more about lead capture and seek the best solution you can to set your team up for success.
NOTE: A custom lead capture system takes 3 to 4 weeks to set up. Lead capture training should be made part of your marketing & sales training programs to ensure best results.
Captello provides cloud-based marketing and sales automation solutions that help businesses worldwide attract, convert and close leads.
Lead capture enthusiasts, such as trade show coordinators, retail marketers, and event marketers directly benefit from improved lead retrieval workflow, in particular, being able to send marketing qualified leads to an endless array of CRM and marketing automation platforms. The solution empowers enthusiasts to do their job better by effectively measuring results, capturing crucial sales insights, and supercharging their organization with a seamless lead flow process from capture to close.