10 WAYS TO ADD GAMES TO VIRTUAL EVENTS
Are you finding Virtual Events challenging? Well, trust me…you are not alone! Here are 10 ideas to make virtual events more entertaining and engaging while increasing the ROI for attendees, exhibitors, speakers and sponsors!
- Before the event, send out a digital gamification campaign so attendees can earn discounts off registration, win a special VIP pass, or be entered into a raffle or drawing. Examples of great games for this from the Captello suite of activations would be BINGO, Whack-a-Mole, Trivia, PLINKO, or Crack the Safe.
- Exhibitors looking to be different can add a game into their virtual booth to attract and engage attendees. It is proven that exhibitors with a game in their virtual booth collect 30% more high quality leads than a traditional virtual booth. Some of the most popular exhibitors use are Spin the Wheel, Scratch & Win and Slot Machine!
- Exhibitors can collect names and put them into a hat, fishbowl or bucket and draw a winner at the end of the show with Pick a Winner.
- Sessions can cause fatigue for attendees. Bring your sessions back to life with games that reward them for paying attention! Also ask custom questions to rate the speaker or session. Try Jeopardy, Swipe, Guess the Word and Memory Match!
- During break times, set up games for attendees to enjoy and compete is as individuals, or with teams!
- Event organizers can sell games as a sponsorship to earn additional revenue and ensure their sponsors get high exposure to attendees. Great sponsorship games are Blackjack, Slot Machine, Whack a Mole, Scratch & Win, Guess How Many.
- Create an “Arcade” in your virtual event platform or dedicated landing page. As attendees choose a game they will be taken to the sponsor’s or exhibitor’s booth to play.
- Organize a “Scavenger Hunt”. As each step in the hunt is completed, player profiles will show show each player is doing and what they need to do to complete the hunt. Display a leaderboard available at specified locations in the virtual environment. At the end of the day, the most engaged attendees win top prizes!
- Host a Tournament! Let attendees play against each other for the highest score! Top high scores will be awarded prizes at the end of the event. (It can be up to you if the winner must be present to win) Great games with leaderboards are Blackjack & Whack a Mole.
- Get everyone excited by adding a HUGE grand prize such as a chance to win a CAR, a DREAM VACATION or CASH! (You can get insurance for this) You set the odds of winning. Works great with Slot Machine, Spin to Win and Scratch & Win!
These are just a few examples of how virtual events can be made more fun! If you want to add games to your virtual event, contact us today!
Captello provides cloud-based marketing and sales automation solutions that help businesses worldwide attract, convert and close leads.
Lead capture enthusiasts, such as trade show coordinators, retail marketers, and event marketers directly benefit from improved lead retrieval workflow, in particular, being able to send marketing qualified leads to an endless array of CRM and marketing automation platforms. The solution empowers enthusiasts to do their job better by effectively measuring results, capturing crucial sales insights, and supercharging their organization with a seamless lead flow process from capture to close.