What is the Best Lead Capture App for Events 2022?
When Event Organizers & Exhibitors work together, everyone wins!
What do Event Organizers need from Lead Capture?
Every RFP we complete gives us a sneak peek into the mind of an event organizer. All of their requirements, feature requests, automations, reporting requirements, etc seem to point to the same end goal that every organizer seeks of achieving these three objectives:
- To offer the best lead capture CX (customer experience) possible
- To measure and prove the value of what their event delivers
- To profit from the value they deliver now and at future events
At Captello we are obsessed with customer experience and ensuring that every stakeholder (Exhibitors, Sponsors, Speakers & Event Team) have all the tools they need to hit their goals and together, deliver an amazing experience to every attendee!
What do Exhibitors need from Lead Capture?
We work with hundreds of Exhibitors who need an End to End Universal Lead Capture solution for their team. Because our software is built by customer feedback, we are constantly innovating! With our ability to adapt and build solutions that solve problems, Captello has surpassed exhibitor expectations and was recently awarded the “Buyer Choice Award” for Best Universal Lead Capture and Gamification software available. Here are the top challenges exhibitors have when exhibiting at events, and what we do to solve them.
- ATTRACT: Exhibitors are challenged with how to attract people to their booth. Captello has that covered and can work with organizers to create a Treasure Hunt that drives traffic to exhibitor and sponsor booths! They are often used to drive traffic to new exhibitors or exhibitors in a new product showcase, or to send traffic to sponsor booths. You can also award points for attending sessions and workshops and more!
- BRAND ENGAGEMENT: Captello also has 50+ build-it-yourself Lead Capture Games and Activations. Exhibitors can design their own activation with leaderboards and prizes to engage buyers with their brand, products and services in their booth or in a session they are speaking in. Gamification is a great way to create a memorable experience with any brand.
- QUANTITY: Exhibitors are at an event to meet as many qualified prospects as possible in the shortest amount of time. They need the lead capture app to be available to their entire team (no limits on user licenses) and easy to use on their own mobile phone (vs having to carry another device with them). Show organizers want the quantity to be high to be able to prove the amount of leads an exhibitor can expect from their event.
- QUALITY: If you are an exhibitor, quality data is even more important than quantity. Because every exhibitor is different, Captello’s lead capture form builder can be customized to every company, allowing them to capture marketing and sales data that help them close more business after the show.
- FOLLOW UP: It is true that 70% to 80% of exhibitors do not follow up within the first month of an event. Statistics show that the 20% to 30% who do follow up quickly will beat out their competition 3:1 in reputation, customer service, and closed won deals. Captello’s automated brochure delivery and personalized follow up ensures that every lead is treated with concierge style care with 100% follow up and a next step defined.
- POST SHOW: When the show is over and everyone goes home, that is when the real work begins that justifies the value of the show to the exhibitor and expense and time of exhibiting. Urgent and hot leads need to be sorted by priority and territories, distributed among reps, and action taken within 7-10 days. Other non-urgent leads may need to go to a marketing nurture campaign or just be saved for future reference. Captello can help exhibiting companies integrate their leads automatically into the CRM and Marketing Automation systems
In summary, if organizers and exhibitors ever sat down to define success, they would realize how much more they could be doing. Captello is setting new standards and helping companies to “think bigger”. Captello believes that by helping organizers, exhibitors & sponsors to design an amazing Customer Experience (CX) for attendees, all stakeholders will experience a new standard in how relationships are built and business is conducted at events.
Captello is a multifunctional event platform that provides: Universal Lead Capture, User Customizable Gamification, Marketing Automation, CRM, Lead Management, Sales Enablement, Leader Boards, Point Rewards & e-Gift Cards, Waypoints for Sessions & Scavenger Hunts, Player Profiles, and more with over 2,000 integrations for all common CRM and Marketing Automation platforms.
To see how Captello’s growing library of digital activations (games), universal lead capture, and reward-based solutions can help your company generate more leads at your trade shows, contact us today!