Digital Games for Zoom
Take Zoom to the next level by adding fun, excitement and engagement with Captello Games!
Why? Because adding games can be the difference between a good experience and a great one!
There are many ways to use Captello games with Zoom! Here are our top examples:
- EDUCATION: Are you teaching something on Zoom? Do you want to collect audience data? Launch a series of Survey questions for your audience to answer. Speaker can show results on screen for discussion. Do you want to know if the audience was paying attention? At the end of your session, launch a Trivia Game to have some fun and see how well they score! Recognize top players and/or send our rewards automatically!
- WEBINARS: Do you use Zoom for Webinars? There are many ways to make your webinars more exciting! Games can be used to Attract Attendees to register, identify sales opportunities with advanced Lead Capture, or break up a long presentation with Virtual Games that excite and engage!
- FUNDRAISERS: We have multiple ways to help companies, associations or non-profits to raise money with games! How about a Virtual Casino or Game Night! Or maybe incorporate a game into a conference where a Sponsor Matches the money of the top 10 players as a donation! Or sell tickets for attendees to participate in an online Scavenger Hunt with sponsors donating prizes! The possibilities are endless!
- TEAM COMPETITIONS: Is your team getting Zoom fatigue? Lift up their spirits and organize some team fun! Break up your players into teams and compete against each other! Reward winning teams with automatic Gift Card Fulfillment.
- MARKETING: Be the “fun” brand! End each Zoom presentation with a memorable game. Capture leads during your live Zoom and for months after from your recordings published on your website, YouTube, etc. Make your brand the one to remember!
- LEAD CAPTURE: Do you use Zoom for meetings, demos, product launches, training, meetings, presentations or online conferences? Lead capture games are amazing at engaging your audience and collecting customer feedback or identifying sales opportunities.
So, what are your objectives when using Zoom?
Would improving excitement and engagement be beneficial for you? Are you getting the best ROI for your time and effort?
If not, maybe it’s time to take a look at Captello.
Captello provides cloud-based marketing and sales automation solutions that help businesses worldwide attract, convert and close leads.
Lead capture enthusiasts, such as trade show coordinators, retail marketers, and event marketers directly benefit from improved lead retrieval workflow, in particular, being able to send marketing qualified leads to an endless array of CRM and marketing automation platforms. The solution empowers enthusiasts to do their job better by effectively measuring results, capturing crucial sales insights, and supercharging their organization with a seamless lead flow process from capture to close.